- New York Times bestselling author.
- Award-winning branding expert.
- Influential social media blogger.
Every attendee gets a
FREE ticket for your favorite
non-profit and a FREE signed
copy of We First. Event details.
Today’s marketplace is ruthless – the economy is tough and social technology is changing faster than ever – but it’s also an unprecedented opportunity to MASSIVELY SCALE YOUR BRAND, PROFIT and POSITIVE IMPACT ahead of your competitors.
The We First Social Branding Seminar makes this possible – whether you’re a Fortune 500 brand, social enterprise, non-profit or start-up - by ensuring you walk out with a practical and actionable SOCIAL BRANDING BLUEPRINT, specific to your business, that's built on the best practices, case studies and bottom lines benefits of the world’s smartest marketers.
Your Social Branding Blueprint includes:
- Cutting edge research/data on today’s customer, their online behavior, and how to engage them.
- A defined brand story, message and purpose to ensure every marketing dollar you spend has maximum impact.
- The Top 8 Social Media Strategies to architect a sustainable customer community.
- The Top 5 Engagement Tactics for Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn and YouTube.
- Critical creative campaigns to integrate your community across social media platforms.
- The Top Tools, Techniques and Formulas to measure Return on Investment based on Fortune 500 case
- The Top 10 Business Strategies to maintain and grow your brand community over the long term.
- Vital Organizational Structures/Roles to integrate social media marketing within your company.
- The Key Social Business Technologies that will redefine your industry, business and marketing.
- A Customizable Pitch Deck that sells your social media plan to leadership, employees or investors.
This SOCIAL BRANDING BLUEPRINT will be built on the expertise of our world class speakers including:
- Lessons I learned from almost over 20 years of working at the world’s top creative ad agencies in Asia, Europe and the U.S. on Fortune 500 brands like Nike, Motorola and Toyota.
- Research into the latest in mobile, gaming and social technology that went into my New York Times bestseller and Amazon Top Ten Business Book for 2011, We First: How brands and consumer use social media to build a better world.
- Insights into the future of branding and social media based on my contributions to Mashable, Huffington Post, Fast Company, GOOD magazine and Forbes.
The seminar investment is $2099 only through December 15th (representing a 25x return on your investment when compared to the cost of hiring an expert consultant or a fraction of the price of hiring a big ad agency or digital shop).
Plus when you register you get a FREE TICKET to invite your favorite non-profit so you have a positive impact just by attending. All they cover is travel and accommodation (if required) but the seminar - thanks to you - is free.
If you’re not totally convinced at the end of the seminar that you received extraordinary value that has transformed the way you see your business, brand and the marketplace, you’ll get 100% of your money back, no questions asked.
Seating is limited and the registration price of $2099 only lasts through January 20th, SO CLICK THE BUTTON BELOW RIGHT NOW.
I'm super excited to see you in sunny Marina del Rey in February at the beachside Marriott because I know your business, brand and our world will profit greatly from our two days together.
Founder, We First
Simon is an award-winning branding consultant, New York Times bestselling author, influential blogger, and international speaker. A former Nike creative at Wieden & Kennedy, Portland, and worldwide creative director for Motorola at Ogilvy, he the founder of We First, a social branding consultancy that helps brands use social media to build community, profits and positive impact. Simon is a member of the Sustainable Brands Advisory Board, the Advisory Board of the Center for Public Diplomacy at the USC Annenberg School, and a Fellow of the Royal Society of Arts in London, as well as a contributor to Fast Company, Huffington Post, Mashable, GOOD magazine and Forbes. His New York Times, Wall Street Journal and Amazon bestseller, We First: How brands and consumers use social media to build a better world, was chosen by Amazon as one of the Top Ten Business Books for 2011.Click Here For Event Details